Admission in Law faculty will be based on the criteria which are set by the school
- Students securing at least 2.05 GPA in SEE or in an equivalent recognized Board with B grade each in Compulsory Mathematics and English will be eligible to apply.
- Admission is based on online entrance exam. Students must meet the criteria set by the college. Entrance questions include General Knowledge 20 marks Maths 30 marks English 50 marks.
- Only merititious students will be enlisted for admission.
Government of Nepal (GON) Scholarship
i. GON provides 3% scholarship to students who have passed their SEE
from government school.
- Student should be enlisted in merit list in KMC scholarship examination which will be conducted by KMC.
ii. KMC provides 2% scholarship to students who have passed their SEE from private schools.
- Students should be enlisted in merit list in KMC Entrance Examination.
- Students should be admitted to the school to get scholarship.