|SEE CGPA||MARKS IN KMC ENTRANCE||SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES||NO. OF SCHOLARS|
|4.00||75 and above||All Fees Except Registration ?||All|
|3.85-3.95||75 and above||100% on Tuition, Annual and LRP Fee||20|
|3.85-3.95||70-74||100% on Tuition, Annual||20|
|3.65-3.8||70 and above||100% on Tuition and Annual||20|
|3.25-3.6||85 and above||100% on Tuition, Annual and LRP Fee||20|
|3.25-3.6||80 and above||75% on Tuition and Annual Fee||10|
|3.25-3.6||75 and above||50% on Tuition and Annual Fee||10|
|3.25-3.6||70 and above||25% on Tuition and Annual Fee||10|
|3.25-3.6||65 and above||25% on Tuition Fee||10|
|2.85-3.2||80 and above||Partial Scholarship||10|
- Above schemes on tuition fee are allocated only for 3 months (upto First Term Exam).
- The scholarship will be changed according to the result of terminal examination as mentioned in the main Prospectus 2074(2017). The scholarship will be provided according to first come first admission basis.
- HSEB provides 3% scholarship to the students who have passed their SLC from government school.
- The student should be enlisted in merit list in scholarship examination which will be conducted by NEB
- The student should not be admitted to any college before the result of NEB Scholarship Examination.
- NEB provides 2% scholarship to the students who have passed their SLC from private schools.
- The student should be enlisted in merit list in KMC Entrance Examination.
- The student should be admitted to the KMC to get scholarship.