Admission in Science faculty will be based on the criteria which are set by the school
1. Fill up form
Student should fill up admission form which will be available at college reception after the announcement of result of grade 10(SEE). Student securing at least CGPA 2.85 and B plus grade each in Science, Mathematics, Optional Mathematics and English will be eligible to fill up the form. Students who have passed SEE without optional mathematics are ineligible to fill up the form. Form should be submitted at reception during office time (7:00 -4:30). Along with the application form students should attach 2 passport size photos, Xerox copy of mark sheet and certificate.
2. Entrance Exam:
- KMC will set an entrance exam. The date time and center of Entrance Exam will be informed during submission of admission form.
- Entrance exam will be paper based, model questions will be provided along with admission form.
- Answer sheet of students will be checked by computer so students are suggested to follow instruction given by invigilators.
- Result of entrance will be published after 2nd day of the examination or informed during examination.
- Students who are listed in merit list (all the entrance passed students may not included in merit list) are informed to either direct admission or an interview. Date of the interview will be given along with result.
- Students who are enlisted in direct admission from entrance result should not appear for interview. They can get admitted directly within deadline. Those students who are listed for interview can get admission only when they pass the interview.
- KMC will publish higher number of students in merit list than its intake capacity so students are informed to get admission before the seats are fulfilled.
- KMC will provide scholarship to deserving students on first come first basis. Students are advised to get admission before the scholarship quota (refer scholarship section for detail) get fulfilled.